NaturaBrasil.com (the “Website”) is published and maintained by Natura International Inc., with offices located at 148 Lafayette Street, 5th floor, New York, NY, 10013 (“Natura Brasil,” “we” or “us”).
Subject to the provisions below, you may opt in or opt out of our sharing of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes by following the directions in the “Your Right to Opt In and/or Opt Out” section below.
Natura Brasil does not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can look at our Website, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us. If we become aware that any such information has been provided or submitted to us, we will delete the information as soon as possible. Minors under 18 years of age may have the Personal Information that they provide us deleted by calling us at 720 408 2293 and requesting deletion. Please note that, while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your Personal Information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
What information is Collected
how it is used and with whom it is shared
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Source of Information||Purpose for Collection||Categories of Recipients|
Identifying Information, such as name, e-mail address, full birthday, telephone number, mailing address, age, country/state of residence and other demographic information, nickname, photographs, personal images, and beauty profile information you provide such as hair colour and eye colour.
We may ask you to create a password to access your account.
From you, when:
We will use the Personal Information in a number of different ways, including to: respond to your requests; to provide you with information about our product and service offerings; and anonymize and/or aggregate your Personal Information by combining it with other information.
We may also use your Personal Information to maintain our internal record keeping and/or share it with our affiliates for internal marketing purposes. In addition, we may send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think might interest you.
You may opt out of receiving such notices from us by following the instructions in the “Your Right to Opt In and/or Opt Out” section below.
We may share your information with our affiliates, service providers and other third parties that provide products or services for or through this Website or for our business (such as website or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, credit card authorization companies, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, customer survey companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf).
We may combine information that you give us with other personally identifiable information from third-party sources to make our marketing efforts more efficient, including updating delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records.
|Payment information, such as name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address, and phone number.||When you make a purchase on our Website.||We use the Personal Information to process your orders.||See Identifying Information above.|
Technical and computer and connection information, such as an IP address or other unique identifier information ("Device Identifier") for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device (collectively, "Device") you use to access our Website.
A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
Automatically, when you visit the Website. We may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on our websites.
See below for more information on these technologies.
We use the information we collect to analyze user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and e-mails, both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Website, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart, and gather broad demographic information.
|See Identifying Information above.|
|Mobile Device Identification, such as mobile number and device information. Some mobile phone service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service.||We may receive the information from your mobile service provider when you visit our Website from your mobile device.||We may collect your phone number and associate the phone number to your mobile device identification information.||Our service providers may also receive this information.|
“Wish List” information, such as you and your friends’ names and email addresses.
You can send your list of desired Natura Brasil items (“Wish List”) to your friends.
|You provide this to us when you send us your Wish List.||We only collect this data for the purpose of sending your email.||See Identifying Information above.|
Any or all of these activities regarding the Website usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers.
We may disclose statistics, in the form of aggregate data, to third parties. This aggregate data may contain information regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and emails such as overall patterns or demographic reports. The aggregate data will not describe or identify any individual user.
Legally Compelled Disclosures
We may disclose user information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We also may disclose user information to prevent or address fraud or illegal activity, or when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Additionally, we cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and other rights.
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. However, some transmissions that are unencrypted may be intercepted by third parties. Further, no data transmission over the Internet even if encrypted can be guaranteed to be private and no security system is perfect. So while we attempt to protect the information in our possession, we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in some of their web browsers. This Website does not currently respond to Do Not Track signals, but we may do so in the future. For more information about Do Not Track, please go to http://www.allaboutdnt.com. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Website.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law provides you with the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to request to know the categories or specific pieces and the sources of personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you. To submit a request to know, you may enter your information here or call us at 720 408 2293. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for access on your behalf on our website at here
- The right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you. To submit a request for deletion, you may enter your information here or call us at 720 408 2293. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for deletion on your behalf on our website at here
When you exercise these rights and submit a request to us, we will verify your identity by asking you to log in to your account if you have one with us. Or if you do not, we may ask for your email address. We may also use a third-party verification provider to verify your identity. We will endeavor to honor such requests unless such a request conflicts with certain lawful exemptions under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. Please note that we are only required to honor such requests twice in a 12-month period.
The fact that you have elected to exercise these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our products or services.
- [identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, and other similar identifiers;
- commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with the Website, applications or advertisements; and
- inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.]
We may require proof of California residence before responding to any request made under this section. You may authorize another person (your "agent") to submit a request on your behalf the same way on our website at here Shortly after you (or your agent) submit a request, we will contact you (via email at the email address provided during submission of your request) with instructions on how to verify the request before we fulfill it. We will verify your identity by asking you to log in to your account if you have one with us. Or if you do not, we may ask for your email address, the order number of a recent order you placed with us or the last four digits of a credit or debit card used on our Website. We will aim to complete your requests as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with any applicable laws.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 regulates how Personal Information of California residents may be shared with third parties for use in direct marketing. If you prefer that we not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes, please send your request, including your name, email address, street address, city, state, and zip code, via email to email@example.com (please use the subject line: Privacy Opt-Out Request). We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent improperly, or do not have complete information. We will process your request within 30 days of the date we receive your request, but you may, in the meantime, receive previously scheduled emails, mail or calls from us. Once you have opted out, you do not need to do so again
Your Right to Opt In and/or Opt Out
You may have the right to “opt in” and/or “opt out” of certain of our uses of your Personal Information. For example, at the time you are requested to provide Personal Information on this Website, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to receive promotional correspondence from us. If at a later time you would like to opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of each email.
Consent to Processing
By providing Personal Information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other countries and territories.
If you choose to provide us with Personal Information, Natura Brasil may transfer that information to its affiliates and subsidiaries or to other third parties, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are visiting our Website as a EU resident or from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your Personal Information to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and by providing your Personal Information you consent to and waive any claims in connection to:
- the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States as indicated above.
If you do not accept this, please visit www.natura.com, then select and enter our designated site for your region.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Effective Date: 05/18/20
- "Cookies" are small bits of information this Website requests your browser to save and send back to this Website with future requests. Cookies make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our website. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; or set your browser to automatically not accept any cookies. If you've chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our website may be lost. For example, certain of our web pages, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser. Note that browser-management tools for cookies are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee their effectiveness.
- Flash cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) are data files stored by the Adobe Flash plugin. They are similar to cookies, but can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons are small graphic images on a Web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs store data for each page, file, and image requested from the Website. This data may include the requesting device’s IP address, browser self-identification, referring page, and cookies included with the request.
- Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information on our website, or to enable your Device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically collect general location information from your Device browser.